15 closest - wins $100 ea.
1 furthest - wins $500
All winners will be contacted today - prizes will be mailed out shortly.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the drop - stay tuned for pictures and video from Sunday's event!
GOLF BALL DROP
UPMC Park | June 24 | 4:30pm
1 for $10 or 3 for $25
A helicopter will drop over 2,000 golf balls above the baseball stadium -
closest and farthest ball from the target win Cash Prizes!
Furthest ball from the target - $500 instant cash.
15 closest balls to the target - $100 each. And...
...if one of the closest balls matches the number in the sealed GOLDEN ENVELOPE...
...you win $25,000!
The ball drop will happen after the 1:35pm SeaWolves game on Sunday, June 24, 2018. We anticipate the drop to occur around 4:30pm.
Join us for the baseball game! Erie Philharmonic musicians will perform before, during, and after the baseball game. If you’d like tickets to the SeaWolves game on Sunday, June 24 at 1:35pm, use the special offer code ERIEPHIL when you purchase tickets. $3 from each ticket you purchase will be donated to the Erie Philharmonic. Tickets may be purchased at seawolves.com or the UPMC Park Ticket Office starting 3/17/18.
Proceeds benefit our educational outreach programs which include free Youth Concerts, Long-Term Residencies, outreach performances, Music Director and guest artist visits, instrumental petting zoos, piano donations and more!
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Raffle ticket allows entrance to UPMC Park to watch the ball drop after the conclusion of the game. Please have raffle ticket stub with you.
- To watch the game, you must have a ticket from the SeaWolves. Please visit seawolves.com or the UPMC Park Ticket Office for tickets to the game.
- Golf ball drop is weather dependent. Drop will be rescheduled at earliest availability and rescheduled date may not be determined in advance.
- Winners must be at least 18 years old. Raffle tickets are not tax-deductible. Prizes may be subject to applicable taxes.